The Undergraduate Affairs Office of the School of Engineering and Applied Science has executive oversight over the academic standing and professional development of over 1,300 students who are candidates for the Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree. Among its activities, the Undergraduate Affairs Office
- organizes the advising of first-year B.S.E. students;
- coordinates annual events such as Orientation for B.S.E. students. Explore Engineering majors fair, the Science and Technology Job Fair, Departmental Open Houses, Princeton Preview programs for engineering, and Class Day;
- works closely with the six engineering departments on matters of advising and student standing;
- collaborates with the Office of the Dean of the College, the Residential Colleges, other academic departments, Center for Career Development, Registrar, the Office of International Programs, and other University offices and organizations on programs and initiatives to support engineering students;
- welcomes prospective engineering students for tours when classes are in session;
- supports the activities of major engineering student organizations;
- coordinates ABET accreditation processes;
- allocates funds to support senior thesis and independent work; and
- promotes study abroad opportunities for B.S.E. students.
Peter Bogucki and Traci Miller welcome questions and concerns from current and future engineering students and are always happy to hear from alumni and employers interested in hiring our students.
School of Engineering and Applied Science
C-207 Engineering Quad
Princeton, NJ 08544 USA